Shot Blasting Room
Our organization is amongst the highly trusted manufacturer, supplier and exporter of premium grade of Shot Blasting Room/Booth. We offer wide range of equipment and tools for efficient shot blasting operation. These Shot Blast Rooms are designed for excellent functionality and safety of use.
Shot Blasting Chamber (Shot Blasting / Sand Blasting)
|Machine Type||Portable Type|
|Material To Be Blasted||Beam|
|Number Of Doors||Double Door|
|Capacity||5-10 ton/day, 10-15 ton/day, 0-5 ton/day|
Shot Blast Room system utility:
- Environment Regulations can be met
- Keep environment clean in factory
- Avoid air pollution due to blasting in open
- Turning to indoor blasting
- Switching front expensive chemical stripping method
- Chemicals and its disposal cost H eliminated
- Employees protected from dust and toxic chemicals
- Material cost is reduced by switching from expensive and one time use of sand to recyclable abrasives
- Usage of abrasive media removes corrosion, Scale, old coating, chips, burrs
- Gives anchor pattern to allow better adherence of paint
- Blasting with peening media increases fatigue life of Steels and many other metals
- Heavy and big components can be blasted with ease
- Blasting in closed room eliminates limitations of weather in open blasting
- Blast Rooms are customized as per component specification
Major Components of Acoustic Chamber & Blast Room System:
- Portable Abrasive Blaster
- Portable Blaster
- Dust Collector (Cyclone / Fabric / Pleated / Cartridge Type)
- Abrasive Recovery System (Mechanical / Pneumatic)
- Operator's Safety Wears
- Optional - Job Handling & Automation Systems
At Synco, we make a variety of Blast Room Systems to perform blasting operation inside an enclosure. Basically a Blast Room System is made up of:
- Blast room enclosure.
- Abrasive recovery system (mechanical or pneumatic).
- Portable Abrasive Blaster.
- Abrasive media handling device.